Our live class was on Wednesday, February 13 at 7 PM EST.
Inquiry Question: What makes digital narratives so powerful and complex as a tool for learning?
Please watch the recorded video and offer a comment on this page regarding your response to the issues discussed in the session.
- Comments on Your PDF Annotations & #EDC534 Twitter Community
- Introducing your Digital Storytelling Project LEAP #3
- View and Discuss: Stakes and Risk in Storytelling. What insights on stakes and risk in storytelling are relevant to our work as educators?
- View and annotate: The Human Voice
- Review Learning Activities DUE February 22
Author: Renee Hobbs
Renee Hobbs is a Professor at the Harrington School of Communication and Media at the University of Rhode Island, where she directs the Media Education Lab. View all posts by Renee Hobbs