Week 2 Theme: What is Digital Authorship? What are the conditions under which creative expression flourishes?Join us on Wednesday, January 30, 2019 at 7 pm EST for our synchronous video conference. If you are unable to attend, you can watch the recording and complete the questions provided to receive class participation credit.
I goofed on the recording, sadly, so there is only 8 minutes of our amazing class. You can find the alternative activity on the Pathwright under the item for the Class on January 30.
- Celebrating Our Team
- Small group viewing and discussion: Most interesting concepts from the Study Sheet
- Compare and contrast Nathan Zed’s “You’re Not Good Enough” to “How to Build a Creative Style Online” by Anna Rothschild using Google Drawings Venn Diagram
- Review LEAP 1 assignment DUE FEB 15
- Review class participation activities for next week
- Graduate Student Photo Contest
- Questions and Other Issues