April 25, 2018
If you were unable to participate in the live event, watch the recorded video. In the “Leave a Reply” space below, select an element of the visual synthesis not mentioned in the recording and offer a commentary or interpretation.
- Renee’s visual synthesis
- Some memories from Spring 2018
- Padlet Wall: Digital Civic Engagement
- PDF annotation
- Infographics on the Ethics of Representation: Twitter Moments
- Flipgrid on Creativity Collaboration and Literacy Learning
- Twitter with #EDC534
- Expectations for Creative Projects/Curriculum Projects – DUE MAY 7
- Individualizing expectations
- Reflection on the course learning experience
- How did you use these digital tools and genres this semester? Blog/Twitter/Flipgrid/infographic/screencast/Padlet/Pathwright/others
- Which concepts will be most memorable and useful to you? Why?
- DISCUSS: How to make the class better for next time?
- Student evaluation data. Please use the end-of-semester Course Evaluation link to provide feedback to the instructor and officials at the University of Rhode Island on the quality of the learning experience for you.
- Thank yous and goodbyes