AGENDA, March 28, 2018
- Reflect on course readings – Google Doc notes
- Stakes and Risk in storytelling
- View and Discuss: How will you use drama and conflict in your digital story?
CLASS PARTICIPATION HOMEWORK: PLEASE COMPLETE THE ACTIVITIES BELOW BEFORE our next synchronous class on WEDNESDAY, April 4 at 7 pm.
- The Week 10 theme is Your Create to Learn Journey: How can “create to learn” pedagogies be applied to the context of your work and life?
- Hobbs, Create to Learn Chapter 14 (pp. 221 – 238) and Chapter 15 (239 – 250)
- Review at least 3 lessons from Pixar/Khan Academy, “The Art of Storytelling”
3. LEAP #3 Digital Storytelling DUE April 4